Tuition of Fall Semester 2021
|ADMISSION FEE||TUITION Ⅰ||TUITION Ⅱ|
※ Fees are for spring semester 2021 academic year, and it can be subject to change without prior notice.
※ From the second semester, admission fee will be exempt from total tuition.
※ How to Check Tuition fee : Visit 학생지원시스템(https://e-onestop.pusan.ac.kr/) → 등록(Enrollment) → 등록금 책정표
Scholarships for PNU Honors Students (Only for International Students)
(For the First semester)
|Those who graduate from PNU in the Bachelor’s or Master’s course||About 100% of Tuition Ⅱ|
|TOPIK Level 4
TOEFL PBT 550, CBT 210, iBT 80
New TEPS 326
|About 50% of Tuition Ⅱ|
|Academic Performance Scholarship
(From the Second semester)
|Those who have GPA 3.7 or above in the last semester||About 50% of Tuition Ⅱ|
- Students with a GPA of 2.5 or lower (out of 4.5) right before the next semester
- Students on other scholarships.
- Students who were subject to disciplinary measures or other penalties right before the next semester.
- Students who have exceeded the years required for graduation under school regulations.
- Students who have been disqualified according to scholarship guidelines.
- Students disqualified for other reasons.