Graduate School of International Studies Pusan National University [국제전문대학원 행정실 (GSIS Office)]
- Address :
- 부산광역시 금정구 부산대학로 63번길 2 삼성산학협동관(#508) 8층 801호
- Samsung-University Industry Cooperation Bldg(#508). office #801, 2 Busandaehak-ro 63beon-gil, Geumjeong-gu, Busan 46241, South Korea
- Tel : 82-51-510-1663/510-1666/510-1116
- Fax : 82-51-581-7144
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Office Hours: Mon. - Fri. 09:00 ~ 18:00 (Lunch: 12:00 ~ 13:00)
- Address :
From Main Gate
Follow the arrows as shown on the map: go straight from the main gate and then make a right and left turn, while following the road until you are able to see the building.
From Former Main Gate
Follow the road up and you will pass by the Building of Construction(401) and 10.16 Memorial Hall(403). Take the narrow path to go up and turn right when you reach the Pharmacy Bldg(502).
From Moonchang Gate
Follow the arrows as shown until you get the main road. Go staight up to the Library #1(510) and turn left.
From North Gate
Go straight from the north gate up to the Library #2(420) and then turn left and follow the arrows until you reach the main road. Take the main road then turn left from the Library #1.
How to visit PNU
From Gimhae International Airport
- Bus : Take city bus #307 from bus terminal #3 at Gimhae International Airport. Get off at the Gwanghye Hospital station, transfer to city bus #121 or #130, and get off at the Pusan National University’s Front Gate station. The trip takes about an hour from the airport, and the city bus fare is 1,300 won.
- Bus-Subway : Take city bus #307 from bus terminal #3 at Gimhae International Airport. Get off at the Dongnae subway station and take line #1 towards Nopo. Get off after 3 stops at the Pusan Nat’l Univ. station. The trip takes about an hour from the airport, and will add about a 10- to 15-minute walk up to the front gate. The city bus fare is 1,300 won and subway fare is 1,300 won.
- Subway : Take the Gimhae Light Rail towards Gangseo-Gu Office and get off at Daejeo station. Transfer to Pusan subway line #3 towards Suyeong and get off at Yeonsan station. Transfer to subway line #1 (towards Nopo) and get off at the Pusan Nat’l Univ. station. It takes about an hour, and the subway fare is 1,500 won.
- Taxi or Call-van Service : If you take a taxi from Gimhae International Airport to Pusan National University, it will take about 40 min-utes and cost about 20,000 won. If you are traveling with a large group or lots of luggage, call-van service is available for about 30,000 won. Call 080-783-0085 or 051-545-8585.
From Busan Train Station
If you arrive in Busan using the railway, walk towards Busan Station Square and take subway line #1 towards Nopo. Get off at the Pusan Nat’l Univ. station. The subway ride takes about half an hour, and will add about a 10- to 15-minute walk up to the front gate. Subway fare is 1,500 won.
From Nopo-dong Inter-city Bus Terminal
If you arrive in Busan by express bus, get off at the Nopo-dong Express Bus Terminal. Take subway line #1 from Nopo subway station, which is connected to the bus terminal, towards Sinpyeong. Get off at Pusan Nat’l Univ. The subway ride takes about 15 minutes and costs 1,300 won.