date
modification day
author
남유경
hits

[UZBEKISTAN] Furkat Davlatyorov (Int'l Trade, MA)

UZBEKISTAN

FURKAT DAVLATYOROV

INTERNATIONAL TRADE, MA Course

1. What made you choose PNU GSIS?

Among Korean universities GSIS of Pusan National University grabbed my attention a lot for my aimed major. Because PNU is considered to be one among the bests in Korea
and Asia and has a flexible and practice-oriented education system. Besides, GSIS offers a great
curriculum for my major and it’s the most affordable school among many others. On top of that, I also put some thought into picking the place where I was going to spend the next two years, which is dynamic Busan. I wanted to stay in a city where I could get pleasure from the nature, the sea as well as hi-tech life. And city of Busan can meet all my needs by having all abovementioned cases.

2. What do you think about PNU GSIS?

The first thing that comes to my mind when I think about GSIS is its diversity. GSIS has given me a chance to meet people from all over the world and helped me to broaden my horizons. All professors and staff are so friendly that you dont feel any boundaries between teachers and students. More importantly, GSIS also organizes several extra curriculum activities that can help students relax and enjoy the university life!

3. Would you briefly introduce your country? Comparing your home country, what do you feel about living and studying in Korea?

Although I am also from one of Asian countries, we have several differences between my home country and Korea. This is obvious that Korea is much more developed country and has lots of opportunities in every facets of the life. But the main thing is that Korea has the way better education system that primarily focuses on practical issues. However, when it comes to living, knowing the local language is a key success to overcome any difficulties in the country. So It is truly said that “when you are in Rome, do as Romans do”. In short, I can confidently say that living and
studying in Korea helps anyone to think globally and improve in the chosen area, even though it is challenging sometimes.

4. What is your future goal or plan after graduating from PNU GSIS? What do you strive for in your life?

I want to put all knowledge and skills obtained at my master degree into practice after my successful graduation of GSIS at Pusan National University. I will stay in Korea for a while to get some relevant experience in International Trade so that I can implement them in practice in Uzbekistan.

file
there is no file