date
modification day
author
남유경
hits

[THAILAND] BOONMA WIKANDA (Int'l and Area Studies, MA)

THAILAND

BOONMA WIKANDA

INTERNATIONAL AND AREA STUDIES, MA Course

1. What made you choose PNU GSIS?

Long time ago I have ever studied Korean before in my country. My previous university is international so I have Korean friend. She is older than me. I had practiced my Korean skills by talking with her and exchanged culture together. I am interested in Korea whatever language, culture, tourism and history. This is the reason for me. I decided to plan for continuing study while I was studying in Thailand. My Korean friend, she graduated and she came back to Korea. I have no friend to talk with and then I forgot my Korean skills. I chose to come to study in PNU GSIS because this school is international. You can study even you may not good in Korean. I surfed internet GSIS PNU is one of the Best international university in Korea. After that I came here after my graduation.

2. How (what) do you think about PNU GSIS?

People in PNU GSIS are so friendly for me. I have no feeling that I am alone during my study because of them. Many activities in PNU GSIS make me closer to the people. I have no any stress. The professors are so kind, helpful and attentive. I can consult with them anytime I have a problem.

3. Would you briefly introduce your country? Comparing your home country, what do you feel about living and studying in Korea?

I come from Thailand. I live in Samutprakarn where is near the capital, Bangkok. Thailand is bigger than Korea. Thais and Koreans are pretty the same kind and friendly but Korea is cleaner and orderly. Studying in Korea will be more seriously with the reason more competition than Thailand. Therefore I have to pay more attention and have more enthusiastic while I am studying in Korea.

4. What is your future goal or plan after graduating from PNU GSIS? What do you strive for in your life?

I will continue to study in Doctorate and get a job at the same time. Actually I would like to work in Korea if it is possible for me. I would like to be a professor in some university. Living in Korea, I need to improve Korean more and more and be fluent because most of Koreans speak Korean as a native.  

file
there is no file