date
modification day
author
남유경
hits

[COLOMBIA] MARIA ALEJANDRA ZAMORA ALFONSO (Int'l Logistics and Port Management, MA)

COLOMBIA

MARIA ALEJANDRA ZAMORA ALFONSO

International Logistics and Port Management , MA Course

1. What made you choose PNU GSIS?

I chose PNU because it has a good international reputation specially in International Logistics, it offers a variety of classes with professor from around the world and sometimes it has internships, so the students can practice what they learned in the classroom.

2. How (what) do you think about PNU GSIS?

I think is a great University, the campus is amazing, the people are very kind, and specially GSIS try to teach us(foreigners) about Korean culture, Korean food, and in general help us to adapt easily to the country.

3. Would you briefly introduce your country? Comparing your home country, what do you feel about living and studying in Korea?

I’m from Colombia, a country with a tropical weather, a variety of fruits and vegetables and totally different to Korea. When I was little I was raise in a different way because we didn’t have as much technology as people from developed country had but we have always had many natural resources, so I grew up in a healthy environment. Colombia now is quite developed but not as much as Korea. Living here was very exciting at the beginning because everything was new and different however the culture is different, so I had some hard times. But Koreans are very kind and they helped me a lot to adapt and now I enjoy my life here. Education is very different, we study with a different method in Colombia, so we don’t tend to spend hours in the library, or memorizing a book, we are encouraged to instead of memorizing understand and ask a lot of questions. I must say the campus here is beautiful and universities in Korea are huge like a small city, compare to my country. I’m very happy living and studying here, it has definitely changed my life.

4. What is your future goal or plan after graduating from PNU GSIS? What do you strive for in your life?

I would like to stay in Korea, and get a job related with logistics, port management or trade. I believed I can find very good opportunities here and I would like to strengthen economic and trade relations between Korea and Colombia. I think that both countries have been working together for many years in a positive path and we can extend our lines of trade.

file
there is no file