B. Enrolled students
- Maintain current standard (Half of Tuition II for those who have GPA 3.5 or above in the last semester)
There is no application process.
You do not need to apply for this scholarship, and it will be automatically exempted from tuition fees.
1. Students with a GPA of 2.5 or lower (out of 4.5) right before the next semester.
2. Students on other scholarships.
3. Students who were subject to disciplinary measures or other penalties right before the next semester.
4. Students who have exceeded the years required for graduation under school regulations.
5. Students who have been disqualified according to scholarship guidelines.
6. Students disqualified for other reasons.
Scholarships for Teaching Assistants
First-year general graduate school students with excellent university entrance grades as determined by GSIS.
Current general graduate school students with a GPA of 3.0 or more in the previous semester.
Type A: 60 hours per month
Type B: 30 hours per month
Type A will be exempted from tuition fee (about KRW 1,500,000) and Type B up to about KRW 750,000. Scholarships will be automatically exempted from tuition fee.
Application process for teaching assistants will be posted on the notice of GSIS website, if there is a vacancy.