페이지 정보GSIS Date. 19-01-21 17:50 Hit. 467 Comment0
Tuition Fee Payment Plan for Enrolled Students
1. Payment Period : 2019.Feb.19.(TUE)~Feb.22.(FRI) 16:30 (Only 4 days)
2. Print Out Tuition Fee Invoice: (*Change) 2019.Feb.14.(THU) 10:00~
* Amount of Tuition Fee: Refer to 등록금 일람표 of 등록 Menu in PNU Student Support System (e-onestop.pusan.ac.kr)
3. Bank to Receive Tuition : All Branches of Nonghyup, Busan, Hana, KB, Shinhan and Woori Bank
4. How to Pay : (1) visit Bank window or (2) transfer to Virtual Account system or (3) pay via Credit Card
5. Divided Tuition Payment (분할납부) :
(1) All Enrolled Students who want to apply for divided payment
(2) How to Apply : Apply through PNU website
* Visit 학생지원시스템(e-onestop.pusan.ac.kr)->click 등록-> click 등록금납부안내-> click 분할납부
(3) Application Period : 2019.Feb.1st.(FRI) 10 a.m. ~ Feb.10th.(SUN) 18:00 (Punctuality)
(4) Payment Period : 2~4 times during 3 months (You can select the number of installment)
(5) Bank for Receiving Tuition :
* (The 1st Payment) All branches of Nonghyup, Busan, Hana, KB, Shinhan and Woori Bank
* (From the 2nd Payment) All branches of Nonghyup, Busan and Hana Bank
Print out Bill
Amount of Tuition
The 1st Payment
From 2019.FEB.13th(WED) 10 a.m.~
- Equal Division
The 2nd Payment
From 2019.MAR.18th(MON) 10 a.m.~
The 3rd Payment
From 2019.APR.15th(THU) 10 a.m.~
The 4th Payment
From 2019.MAY.16th(THU) 10 a.m.~
* After the 1st payment, if you do not pay the reminder, you will be expelled.
* If you apply for divided payment, and then you also apply for leave of absence, you should pay all tuition fee.
6. Differential Payment (차등납부)
(1) Students who could not complete course during 4 semesters and would like to register for over 5 semesters
(2) Course registration : Students applying for differential payment should apply for course registration witin 3.5 credits
(3) Amount of Payment
* In case of Graudate Students
① Within 0.5~3.5 creidits per semester : A half of total tuition fee
② Over 4 credits per semester : Full Amount of Tuition fee
(4) Payment Period : 2019.Mar.26.(TUE) ~ MAR.29.(FRI) ※ Print out invoice : from MAR. 25.(MON) 10 a.m.~
(5) Receiving BanK : All branches of Nophyup/Busan/Hana Bank All branches
(6) Note : Students applying for differential payment should pay tuition.
7. Importnat NOTE
(1) Even you grant full tuition, you submit your invoice to the designated banks for registering this semester.
(2) Students applying for leave of absence after tuition payment don't have to pay tuition again when you come back to school.
(3) If you apply for leave of absence without tuition payment, you should apply for leave of absence during designated period.
(4) Confirmation for Registation : After paying tuition, you should print out invoice from PNU website (e-onestop.pusan.ac.kr->click 등록-> click 개인별등록확인 및 영수증 출력)
※ In case of Nonghyup, Busan and Hana bank, you can comfirm promptly. However, in case of other banks, you can confirm the day after payment.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.